For all students who are interested in building a meaningful pitch deck
- Pitch Definition & Introduction
- Pitch Structure and components
- Pain Points and Solutions
- Market & Competitors
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Business Models
A pitch deck equals nowadays a startup’s business card. The quality of how someone pitches an idea or presents his or her company – in a startup or corporate context – can decide about the future and further investments.
The pitch training summarizes the most important components of a pitch based on the deep understanding of the start-up’s strategy and organization. Students learn how to bring all aspects of a company together and to define meaningful statements by considering one’s own strengths and weaknesses.
- Date: 28.03.2023, 06.00 - 08.30 pm
- Format: Online - MCI Webinar, 1 x 3 TU
- Costs: EUR 15,-
- Lecturer: Georg Kuttner
- Group size: Max. 40 participants
- Methodology: Lecture
- Language: English
- Badge: Entrepreneurship, Start-Up Management
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on February 01, 2023!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: