Students who want to develop skills in managing scientific data using the statistical software R.
- R basics (setting up and working with the statistical package R)
- Data wrangling (importing, organizing, and modifying data sets)
- Data visualization (plotting and visualizing data with different types of graphs)
This course will introduce students to tools and instruments necessary for managing scientific data. Thereby, the students develop and/or expand their analytical skill sets, among them the ability
- to operate the statistical package “R”.
- to import, organize, modify, and statistically analyze data.
- to generate graphs that visualize data in meaningful ways.
- Date: 07. – 19.02.2023 (self paced learning); 13.02.2023, 12.30 - 02.00 pm (MCI Webinar)
- Format: Online - MCI Webinar & Online Course, 15 TU
- Costs: EUR 30,-
- Lecturer: Thomas Stöckl, Peter Schwazer
- Group size: Max. 40 participants
- Methodology: Self-paced and task-driven learning activities
- Language: English
- Badge: Data Science | Basics
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on September 20, 2022!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: