MCI Students from all departments who are interested in developing their presentation skills for academic settings.
- Needs assessment
- Structure and content of a presentation
- Presentation content
- Slide design
- Delivery of the presentation
- Answering questions and defending results
This course is designed for students who need to present research or assignment results. It will present and discuss best practices for preparing, presenting, and defending research results. During the first day, we will discuss best practices and work on body language and speaking skills. Students will prepare a presentation based on the research and findings presented in a paper. During day two, we will work on refining and presenting your presentation for an academic setting.
- Date: 08. + 15.05.2023, 05.30 - 08.45 pm
- Format: Online - MCI Webinar, 2 x 4 TU
- Costs: EUR 20,-
- Lecturer: Wendy Farrell
- Group size: Max. 20 participants
- Methodology: Lecture and Workshop
- Language: English
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on February 01, 2023!