MCI Students from all study programs
- Overview: What is the European Green Deal?
- The local and hands-on perspective: Climate Adaptation and Mitigation, Clean Energy for local companies and households, Sustainable Buildings, Ecosystems and Biodiversity, Farm-to-Fork Initiative, Transforming Mobility—and the consequences for society and democratic institutions in the long-run
- Chances and risks in the rural setting
- Progressive Province – what is necessary to advance innovation in a rural setting
- Laws and legal changes, institutional challenges affecting regions
- Perspective from various players (Companies, Communes, Civil Society, Education, Media); hands-on local and regional learning journeys and matchmaking
- Highly practical, interactive and co-creative
- Scope of application: Cross-sectoral alliances, open innovation
- Scope of application: Companies, municipalities, NPO organisations
The course "The European Green Deal in the Regions" offers students a good overview of the processes for green transformation, in the local application space, which will accompany in the decades to come. The content is cutting-edge, practical, and informative. It will be of interested to students across the board.
- Date: 21. + 27.06.2023, 05.30 - 08.00 pm (MCI Webinar); 22. - 26.06.2023 (self paced learning)
- Format: Online - MCI Webinar & Online Course, 2 x 3 TU + 4 TU
- Costs: EUR 30,-
- Lecturer: Verena Ringler
- Group size: Max. 25 participants
- Methodology: Interactive learning, rapid scouting/research, case studies
- Language: English
- Badge: Responsible Management, Sustainable Development
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on February 01, 2023!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: