Students with interest in eCommerce
- Key components of eCommerce business models
- eCommerce business models (B2C)
- eCommerce business models (B2B)
- Key business concepts and strategies applicable to e-commerce.
Successful e-commerce firms have business models that are able to leverage the unique qualities of the Internet, the Web, and the mobile platform, provide customers real value, develop highly effective and efficient operations, avoid legal and social obstacles that can harm the firm, and produce profitable business results. Additionally, successful business models must scale most of times.
This course we will give you an overview with clear focus on eCommerce on what is a business model, and how can you tell if a firm’s business model is going to produce a profit.
- Date: 23.01. - 06.02.2023
- Format: Online Course, 8 TU
- Costs: EUR 20,-
- Lecturer: Peter Schwazer
- Group size: Max. 40 participants
- Methodology: Micro-lectures, Online forum discussion, Case studies, Quizzes
- Language English
- Badge: eCommerce | Basics
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on September 20, 2022!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: