Students of all study programs at MCI who are interested in the basics of digital communication and collaboration in the workplace and are looking for practical tips regarding digital communication tools and techniques.
Participants will learn about:
- the importance of internal communication in the workplace
- how technology can enhance communication, teamwork and group collaboration in the workplace
- possible benefits and challenges when implementing digital communication tools in the workplace
- a range of digital tools for team communication and collaboration
- professional digital communication etiquette
- different aspects of developing a digital communication strategy.
Effective workplace communication plays a decisive role for the success of any organization. It enables better information transfer and knowledge management and, as a result, leads to better productivity. The rapid development and influence of communication technologies provides a range of new opportunities for professionals to communicate and collaborate beyond the limits of time and space. It is therefore becoming increasingly important to be familiar with and maximize the use of digital communication and collaboration tools in the workplace.
In this MCIWebinar, participants will develop the necessary knowledge and practical skills that enable them to be effective digital communicators in a professional context. They learn about the benefits and challenges of different aspects of digital communication within an organization, and they will get an opportunity to try out different tools and techniques as well as reflect on digital communication etiquette. They will also gain practical insight into the development of a digital communication strategy.
- Date: 12. + 23.01.2023, 05.30 - 08.00 pm
- Format: Online - MCI Webinar, 2 x 3 TU
- Costs: EUR 15,-
- Lecturer: Lyuba Stafyeyeva
- Group size: max. 20 participants
- Language: English
- Badge: Digital Communication
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on September 20, 2022!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: