Students with interest in digital marketing.
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Marketing in a nutshell
- The digital marketing landscape
- Creating value in the digital age
- Understanding the digital consumer
- The customer journey
- Customer journey mapping
- Using digital channels to reach customers
- SEO & SEA
- Display advertising
- E-mail marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media & content marketing
- Social media marketing strategy
- Influencer marketing
- Content marketing
- Digital marketing strategy & analytics
- Objectives, goals and KPIs
- The RACE framework
- 5.3 Digital marketing analytics
This introduction to Digital Marketing (exclusively online and self-paced) explores how to harness the power of digital within the context of a marketing strategy. You will gain a fundamental understanding of the core principles of digital marketing, and be able to distinguish between traditional and digital techniques.
In this course we will provide you various microlectures to gain an understanding of creating and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns. It also introduces the fundamental aspects of digital marketing and covers areas including search, digital display, email and social media marketing, as well as analytics.
After attending this course, participants will understand the basics of digital marketing. In addition, the participant will know how to conduct ongoing analysis and measurement in order to manage and evaluate digital marketing efforts. The online seminar contains different teaching methods, such as microlectures, quizzes, online forum discussions, case studies, etc.
- Date: 10.01. – 25.02.2024, self paced learning
- Format: Online Course, 40 TU, 3,5 ECTS
- Costs: EUR 150,-
- Lecturer: Christiane Aufschnaiter, Gythe Eekhoutte
- Group size: Max. 40 participants
- Methodology: microlectures, case studies, quizzes
- Language: English
- Badge: Digital Marketing, eCommerce | Basics
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on September 20, 2023!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: