GERMAN FOR BUSINESS
Increase your knowledge of German and increase your future job opportunities at home and abroad. The economic strength of Germany and the fact that many multinational companies and international business ventures have branches in major German cities are only two more reasons to focus on German as a language for business.
This language course for Business German will give you an insight into German corporate culture and covers the following areas:
- vocabulary and key phrases for telephoning and teleconferencing
- making introductions and doing small talk in business
- how to conduct a job interview and write a CV in German
- written business communication in German (writing emails and letters)
The course covers a A2/B1 language level within the Common European Framework of References for Languages and is aimed at students who have good German skills already.
- Number of participants: max. 15 participants; min. 10 participants
- Units: 12 Units
- Price: € 65,00
- Dates: 4 dates - 6 pm to 8.15 pm
This course does not take place in the summer semester 2018.
- Lecturer: Mag. Anika Schmid