Students who would like to learn how to use social media effectively for professional networking and when applying for jobs.
- Social media – some basics and trends
- Building your professional digital network
- Creating an effective online profile
- Job hunting using social media
- Managing your online reputation
Being a 21st century student, you probably use social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn already. As you are starting to build your professional profile and network, it is a good idea to consider how you can put social media to work for you in preparing for your professional life. This MCIWebinar will help you develop an effective social media presence and network, discuss the most important points you should consider as you take this step, and provide a range of useful tips.
- Date: 07.05.2024, 12.30 am – 01.30 pm
- Format: Online - MCI Webinar, 1 x 1.33 TU
- Costs: free of charge
- Lecturer: Regina Obexer
- Group size: Max. 40 participants
- Methodology: Mini-lecture with discussion and question time
- Language: English
- Badge: Digital Communication, International Career Skills, Self Marketing,
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on February 01, 2024!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: