IROICA Staff Training 2023
- The IROICA Staff Training Part II (Innsbruck) will be organized as a Green Event complying with sustainable guidelines like accessible location, vegetarian food, etc.
- Our catering company “die feld:schafft” is an association that cooks with unused groceries and creates diverse vegetarian menus.
- An excursion to the Brenner Base Tunnel (BBT) - a project partly funded by the EU to build the longest - 55 kilometer underground railway connection in the world allowing a modal shift of traffic from road to rail.
- This 2023 Annual Staff Training will be organized again as a BIP allowing participants to benefit from the mobility grant. To become one of our BIP participants, please make sure:
- to have an Inter-Institutional Agreement between your university and the BIP coordinator (Czech University of Life Sciences Prague: PRAHA02)
- to take part in both the Staff Traning Part I in Vienna and the Staff Traning Part II in Innsbruck (minimum stay to be eligible for the BIP grant is 5 days)
- to attends the online part of the program, to be announced soon
Last but not least, if you travel green (no flights allowed) you may receive an additional 50 EUR Erasmus+ incentive to cover your travel expenses.