Unibuddy Student Ambassador Job description
We are looking for passionate and proactive MCI Student Ambassadors – We are looking for you!
Under the motto "we mentor motivated people“, we want to offer our students a maximum of development opportunities, one of them being the MCI Student Ambassador program. As a student ambassador, you represent MCI and be the voice and face of The Entrepreneurial School®, willing to ‘go the extra mile’, which in turn will help you to stand out from the crowd. Being part of our Student Ambassador Program allows you to develop your (online) communication and presentation skills. Furthermore, it gives you the chance to meet new people and join a broader community of students.
Role title: MCI Student Ambassador
- You will represent MCI by engaging with prospective students using the Unibuddy online chat platform (desktop or app)
- You will create a welcoming student profile of yourself on Unibuddy
- You will answer questions about university life (study, exams, assignments, accommodation, clubs and societies, sports, preparing for university, managing your finances, campus life, etc.) to help prospective students decide whether to apply to study at MCI and later accept their offer
- You will help prospective students to find the right information and contact details for particular departments and/or people at MCI
- You will aim to respond to any questions received through the platform within 24 hours
- Answering questions about your university experience
- Forwarding enquirers to webpages and departments (if needed)
- Building a relationship with prospective students
- Creating engaging messages
- Acting friendly, open, and enthusiastic
- Checking your Unibuddy account on a regular basis and responding within 24 hours
- Following university policies related to data protection, and safeguarding
- Student Ambassador starter package with great goodies
- Personally signed reference letter from the MCI Rector
- Career Center voucher worth € 100,00
- MCI Ambassador Badge
Time & effort: On average 45-60 minutes per week, depending on the number of questions that you receive; often, the consultation will be through the Unibuddy app on your personal smartphone.
Duration: 1 semester. (You may also be given the option to continue in the role beyond this initial period.)
Training: You will be required to participate in a short training session on how to use the platform and will be provided with corresponding ambassador training materials.
Still questions? If you have any questions about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current profiles: www.mci.edu/unibuddy