MCI students from all study programs, nationalities and backgrounds
- Introduction to the Solutions model
- Choice of a grand challenge
- Preparation of a topic of choice (connected to the grand challenge)
- Presentations and interdisciplinary discussions on each of the team member’s challenges
- Brainstorm on concrete solutions for the challenges chosen
- Developing and describing solutions
Do you believe that we must solve the world’s grand challenges such as climate change, political and economic conflicts, biodiversity loss, poverty, threats to democracy, the governance of cyberspace, just to name a few, through interdisciplinary collaboration? Do you want to be part of the solution and work on these challenges in an interdisciplinary team?
Then don’t miss out on our Young Solutions workshop at MCI.
During the workshop, you will work with students from a variety of study programs and partners from various organizations to discuss ideas on how we can develop solutions through interdisciplinary collaboration. Move from being a spectator to become a problem solver, using interdisciplinary and collaborative methods.
Be part of the solution and come along!
- Date: 09.11.2023, 05.30 PM - 09.30 PM + 13.11.2023, 05.30 PM - 08.00 PM
- Format: Online - MCI Webinar, 1 x 5 TU & 1 x 3 TU
- Costs: free of charge
- Lecturer: Nicolas Soehlemann
- Group size: Max. 30 participants
- Methodology: Interdisciplinary collaboration, presentations, discussion, manifesto development
- Language: English
- Badge: Responsible Management, Sustainable Development
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on September 20, 2023!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: