For students who
- want to take the initiative and go in search of the Hidden Entrepreneurial Champions
- Introduction to and research on hidden champions theory with case study
- Introduction to and research on successful entrepreneurs and character traits of entrepreneurs
- Screencast preparation with presentation of a Hidden Entrepreneurial Champion
Beschreibung & Nutzen
Fostering out-of-the-box thinking, in this seminar, we transfer the construct of the “hidden champions” to the context of entrepreneurship. Hence, world-famous and successful entrepreneurs as Steve Jobs, Richard Branson or Jeff Bezos take a back seat to making space for unknown but yet successful entrepreneurs. Are you ready to explore the hidden entrepreneurial champions? This course will give you the chance to do so.
The seminar is mainly designed in a self-paced online learning format. You will be equipped with relevant material upfront, which will help you to dive deeper into the world of the entrepreneurs. Your task is it, to identify one hidden champion and to present and discuss his/her idea, special features and success story in form of a screencast.
Through your active participation in this course, you will reach the following learning objectives:
- Students are aware of the theory of the hidden champions
- Students recognize successful entrepreneurs and are able to describe their characteristics
- Students are able to identify hidden entrepreneurial champions
- Dates: 10. - 18.01.2023, self paced learning
19.01.2023, 06.00 - 07.30 pm, MCI Webinar
- Format: Online Course, 8 TU
- Costs: EUR 20,-
- Lecturer: Desiree Wieser
- Group size: Max. 25 participants
- Methodology: Online and asynchronous
- Language: English
- Badge: Entrepreneurship
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on September 20, 2022!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: