For international study programs in the summer term 2023
Promoting international exchange for MCI students
Entitlement: Students who,
- are enrolled at MCI as regular students for the entire duration of their study program,
- wo are planning to study or do research in countries outside the EU with particularly high costs involved (tuition, travel fees and research costs) and
- are not eligible for an Erasmus+ grant.
- Above-average grade achievement
- Above-average personal and academic commitment
- Forthcoming international study or research program (study tours and previous stays cannot be funded)
- The awarding of other scholarships may be considered by the jury when assessing the application and deciding on the grant and/or amount of an MCI Outgoing Scholarship.
- Study or research program in a non-EU country (or equivalent – no Erasmus funding) with particularly high costs; Stays in students’ home countries may only be funded in special cases.