German Pre-Intermediate (A2)
Building on acquired language skills, this course teaches students to communicate appropriately in familiar everyday situations.
The structural language competence in the sense of elementary grammar knowledge and vocabulary will be expanded.
- Conducting everydays dialogues in a simple way
- Giving information about oneself, origin, education, family and own living situation
- Understanding and producing of everyday texts in a simple way
- Describing and talking about past events in a simple way
- Describing the immediate environment in the context of immediate needs
WEDNESDAY, 6.00 - 8.15 PM
Course title: German Pre-Intermediate
Level after course: A2
Requirements: "German Beginner II" course (level A1.2) or self-assessment using our self-assessment-tool.
Venue: on site
Units / ECTS: 30 units, 2 ECTS
Time: Wednesday, 10 evenings, 6 to 8.15 pm