MCI | The Entrepreneurial School® maintains an attractive and meticulously selected partner network of more than 300 renowned universities. Our outgoing students have an incredible opportunity of studying at a partner university or gaining global internship experience.
Have a look at your myMCI-site for detailed information on the partner universities for your study program. We support you in planning and realizing your semester abroad as well as consult you in our double or joint degree options and various scholarships. Last but not least, within the framework of the Erasmus+ program, you can also apply for funding for your internship in the EU.
International Relations Office MCI I, second floor
Check our excerpt of partner universities and choose your pick!
Double & Joint Degree
Make avail of our Double & Joint degree options; add value to your academic pathway and stand out in the recruitment market.
Within the scope of these various degree possibilities, you can gain either two academic degrees - one from The Entrepreneurial School® MCI and one from the partner university or a joint degree awarded by a consortium of universities.
- HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences – Bachelor Business & Management
- Centria University of Applied Sciences - BSc Environmental, Process and Energy Engineering
- University of Economics Prague - MA International Health & Social Management; MA International Business & Management
- Università Carlo Cattaneo - MA International Business & Law; Management; Communication & IT (für Incomings); MA International Business & Management
- Edinburgh Napier University - MA Entrepreneurship & Tourism; MA International Business & Law
- University of Nebraska at Omaha - MA Management, Communication & IT
- Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci - MSc Mechatronics & Smart Technologies
- LUISS - Università Guido Carli - MA Entrepreneurship & Tourism
- Royal Roads University – International Business MBA
- National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology - MA International Business & Law
- Appalachian State University - MSc Mechatronics & Smart Technologies
- Università degli Studi di Genova - MSc Environmental, Process and Energy Engineering