Seminars & Workshops
The MCI Student & Career Center offers seminars, workshops, MCI Webinars and other events to boost the employability of its students. Students can gain additional competencies in various topics to be fit for their studies, applications and for their entry into professional life. Take this chance – You can individually expand your personal competence profile!
General Terms and Conditions and cancellation policy of MCI Career Center:
- Registration: Please register online two weeks prior to the start of the course at the latest. Early registration is recommended to be sure of a place.
- Tuition: A small charge is made for all career workshops and seminars. The attractive rates are made possible by the generous support provided by the MCI’s PREMIUM Career Partners. You will be invoiced by e-mail shortly before the start of the course. Prices can be found in the course descriptions.
- Cancellation: Registrations may be cancelled free of charge up to two weeks before the start of the course. In the case of cancellations received less than two weeks before the start of the course, the full amount of the attendance fee is payable and no refund will be made on fees already paid. Attendance fees are not transferable. Nor can they be carried forward to the following semester. For free courses, a processing fee of EUR 15,- will be charged if you do not cancel your registration in due time (at least 14 days before the course).
- Participation: Workshops and seminars will only be held if at least ten persons register to attend.
- Confirmation: All participants, who are present at least 75% of the time, will be provided with an online confirmation/certificate of attendance on myMCI.