MCI Recruiting Forum
Since 2008, the MCI Management Center Innsbruck has organized a large annual recruiting event to bring students and young graduates into contact with potential employers. In the meantime, the MCI Recruiting Forum has become a popular meeting place for companies and young talents alike.
We look forward to seeing you present yourself as an attractive employer at the MCI Campus in 2019.
- Participating students from 24 Bachelor & Master programs of the MCI (Business & Society, Technology & Life Sciences)
- 55 - 65 companies introduce themselves at information stands / info points
- Fee for information stand EUR 650,- excl. VAT.
- participation is free for MCI Career Partner Premium
- NGOs receive a 50% reduction
- 08.00 am - 11.30 am: Assembly of the info points
- 10.45 am - 15.00 pm: Buffet for participating companies
- 11.30 am - 12.15 pm: Welcome speech and lecture with the Rector
- 12.30 pm - 17.00 pm: MCI Recruiting Forum