MCI Creativity Award 2022 – Deadline extended until April 8, 2022!
Prize money and valuable prizes worth a total of € 13,000,-!
The best entrepreneurial idea – win valuable prizes
Your creativity counts!
Have you come up with a creative idea? Is entrepreneurial thinking your driving force? The MCI Creativity Award provides a fine opportunity to test your for profit and nonprofit business proposal for its commercial potential.
What are the benefits of your solution?
The MCI Creativity Award targets all MCI students with unconventional, new and promising business and product ideas for profit and nonprofit with a high standard of feasibility. The potential of the ideas submitted will be assessed by an independent jury. Your creativity counts!
1st PRIZE: EUR 2500,-
2nd PRIZE: EUR 1700,-
3rd PRIZE: EUR 1100,-
4th PRIZE: EUR 700,-
5th PRIZE: EUR 500,-
Two special prizes will be awarded in addition to the five best entrepreneurial ideas.
- Special prize for “Best Concept Ready for Implementation”: EUR 750,-
- Special prize for “Project with the Greatest Social Impact”: EUR 750,-
The winners of the three best entrepreneurial ideas will participate in selected focus sessions of the I.E.C.T. – Summer School 2022.
- Participation in 3 keynotes of your choice
- 1 hour individual mentoring with a Summer School Mentor (Cambridge Cluster) during or after the I.E.C.T. – Summer School 2022
- Invitation to the opening evening (introduction to the ecosystem and network around the I.E.C.T. – Hermann Hauser)
- Active participation in “Idea meets Business” in cooperation with the WKO (Chamber of Commerce) and opportunity to present the idea submitted to the MCI Creativity Award 2022 during the evening
In collaboration with our co-operation partners we allocate valuable prizes:
- SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THE DAILY „DIE PRESSE“
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION and MCI SHOP COUPONS for all participants
We would like to thank our sponsors for kindly donating the prizes.
The competition is open to all MCI students regardless of the study program involved. Team submissions will also be accepted.
1st meeting of the jury: an independent jury identifies the finalists.
The best entries will be invited to participate in a PRESENTATION TRAINING SESSION for the 2nd phase of the competition.
2nd meeting of the jury, presentations and prize award at MCI: May 10, 2022
This is followed by the official announcement of the best entrepreneurial ideas and the prize-giving ceremony.
- Degree of innovation
- Customer benefit (profit and nonprofit)
- Market potential
Confidentiality is assured for the content of all entries. There is no charge for entry to the competition. The prizes will be awarded at the discretion of the jury. The jury’s decision is final and cannot be contested by legal action.