For students who would like to…
- learn about the fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- learn about starting up a business
- identify different business models.
- get an idea about how to innovate a business model and about the underlying process.
- know how to relate business model templates and transfer the models to build and/or innovate the business model for their own entrepreneurial ideas.
- get an idea about how different patterns of business models can be combined in order to innovate a business model.
- Entrepreneurship Basics
- Business Models
- Interactive Elements
Within this online course, students will get a first overview of entrepreneurship and what it means to be an entrepreneur. Additionally, they will learn and understand the internal logic of the Business Model Canvas. They can apply the Business Model Canvas to start-up ideas they have. They appreciate how the Business Model Canvas guides their thinking. Furthermore, students reflect about different types of business models and about how business models can be innovated efficiently and successfully.
- Date: 16. - 30.01.2023, self paced learning
- Format: Online course, 8 TU
- Costs: EUR 20,-
- Lecturer: Desiree Wieser
- Group size: Max. 30 participants
- Methodology: Self-paced and task-driven learning activities including reflection via forum discussions
- Language: English
- Badge: Entrepreneurship, Start-up Management
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on September 20, 2022!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: