Students from all study programs, no prior knowledge is required.
- Learn the rules of the simulation
- Face-to-face cross-cultural simulation
- Debrief – what did our experience mean?
- Discussion of cross-cultural values and their implications in the business world
This course is designed for students who would like to gain an understanding of how culture impacts the way we conduct business. We will begin the class with a simulation that will help inform our discussion about cross-cultural values. We will look at how those values impact our decision making and our interpersonal interactions and even influence what we consider success.
- Date: 14.06.2023, 05.30 - 08.45 pm
- Format: Face-to-Face - Seminar, 1 x 4 TU
- Costs: EUR 15,-
- Lecturer: Wendy Farrell
- Group size: max. 30 participants
- Methodology: Interaction and discussion
- Language: English
- Badge: International Career Skills
- Venue: MCI I, Universitaetsstrasse 15
Registration for this career event starts on February 01, 2023!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: