All MCI students who are interested in volunteering.
- Are you interested in volunteering? Volunteering matters! Functions, motives and added value
- Transformation and social change as well as megatrends inspiring volunteering.
- What helps and what hinders volunteering at different levels?
- Quality check of Volunteering: which standards protect me and promote volunteering? Which standards of volunteering organisations are required for successful cooperation with companies?
- Different volunteering styles: What is yours?
- Information about Volunteering Projects and opportunities
This workshop conveys inspiration as well as quality criteria of voluntary engagement (FEW). We will discuss the effects of social transformation on different forms and developments of engagement. Engagement is a driver of innovation and a mirror of society. The workshop provides insight into the interactions between society, the economy and volunteering, and clarifies the terms and effects as well as the functions of volunteering. The added value of volunteering will be examined at different levels, and the different styles of engagement will be highlighted, which participants identify the style of volunteering best suited for them.
The workshop teaches important basics, raises awareness of the added value of volunteering and of characteristics of (future) leaders, and prepares participants also for engagement in different projects such as Service Learning or the Volunteer Day of the Volunteer Centre Tyrol Central.
Knowledge transfer, exercises and practical examples are used to ignite the spark for volunteering .
- Date: 02.03.2023, 05.30 – 08.00 pm
- Format: Online - MCI Webinar, 1 x 3 TU
- Costs: free of charge
- Lecturer: Sibylle Auer
- Group size: max. 21 participants
- Methodology Interactive – participatory – informative - AoH
- Language: English
- Badge: Volunteer
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on February 01, 2023!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: