Students with interest in eCommerce
- What is eCommerce?
- Unique features of eCommerce Technology
- Types of eCommerce
- Career in eCommerce
In an increasingly digital age it’s very rare for those with a physical product or high street presence, to not take advantage of the many channels there are to sell online. Selling a product online allows you to reach a wider audience and new customer pockets, with 41% of the world’s global internet users purchasing products online in 2014. But if it’s an area you’ve never explored, it can be overwhelming.
In this course we will provide you a webinar and some micro lectures to gain an understanding of eCommerce.
- Date: 30.11.2022, 06.00 - 07.30 pm
- Format: Online - MCI Webinar, 1 x 2 TU
- Costs: EUR 15,-
- Lecturer: Peter Schwazer
- Group size: Max. 40 participants
- Methodology: Micro-lecture, Case studies
- Language English
- Badge: Digital Marketing, eCommerce | Basics
- Venue: Online Classroom
Registration for this career event starts on September 20, 2022!
Students who participate in a Badge program are kindly asked to register for this career event only via: